How to change your YouTube password
5 min read
Originally, if you want to change your YouTube password, you could easily do it from YouTube settings. But not long ago, YouTube acquired a popular video-sharing platform, YouTube, and now uses the same password as other products on Google accounts.
Therefore, to change your YouTube password, you need to change the passcode of the Google account to which your YouTube account is connected. This guide will show you how to change your password from the YouTube website. This is another addition of tubetune.co one of your favorite stops to enjoy YouTube creation.
Changing your YouTube password is an important step in keeping your account secure. By updating your password regularly, you can protect your personal information and prevent unauthorized access to your YouTube channel.
This section provides step-by-step instructions on how to change your YouTube password. You can also change your YouTube password as follows.
YouTube username and password
To verify your YouTube username and password:
- Sign in to YouTube.
- In the upper right corner, select your profile picture Settings.
- Select Advanced from the left menu.
- Displays the user name and password.
If you want to change your Google password, you can do so by:
- Open your Google account. You may need to log in.
- Under Security, select login to Google.
- Once you select your password, you will need to log in again.
- Enter a new password and change the password.
How to change your YouTube password?
- Select "Manage Google Account" from the dropdown menu that appears.
2. You will be redirected to the Manage Google Accounts page and see many settings and reports about your Google account. Click the Security option on the left side of the page.
3. On the security page, go to the password section and click on it.
4. Enter passcode and click next.
5. Enter a new password for your Google account. Verify the new passcode and click Change Password.
How to reset your YouTube password?
- On the Google login page, enter the email of your account, and when asked to enter your passcode, "Forgot your password? Click the button.
- Please enter the last password you used in this Google account. - You will be taken to the account recovery page. Enter your password and click next.
- If you can't remember your recent password, press the "Try another way" button. A password reset code will be sent to the recovery email or phone number connected to this account.
- Enter a 6-digit code to verify your identity. This will change the password for your Google account and you will be able to change the password for YouTube.
Change your YouTube channel password and email
How do I change my YouTube password without entering a passcode?
- Tap Yes on your phone or tablet
- An authentication code is transmitted by SMS to the mobile phone number.