YouTube calculator: What is it?
5 min read
How to use YouTube Money Calculator?
- Adjust the YouTube Views slider depending on how many times you watch the video per day.
- Use your channel's past performance to calculate the expected CTR.
- Check the possibility of daily income, monthly income, and annual income.
- It's very simple. With just a few clicks, you can find out how much money you can make from your YouTube channel.
- As you can see the process is simple to understand. Adding only the minimum details about your channel and video views. The YouTube money calculator will complete the remaining calculations and give you an estimate of your potential profit.
Is monetization different between Google AdSense and YouTube?
How much can you earn on YouTube?
- Number of times your video has been played
- Audience participation
- Your blog theme
- How you monetize
- Your current location
Remember that it is necessary not only to estimate the income but also to determine the cost of manufacture. For example, if it costs $100 to shoot a movie, you can't make a profit unless you make a profit that exceeds that amount. In addition, the type of advertising you choose to run will affect your income. Video advertising is more expensive than banner advertising. They can, however, be more invasive and annoying to the viewer. So you have to experiment with different types of advertising and choose the one that best suits your channel. If your video receives more views, you can earn more money.
1. CPM vs. CPC
The cost per CPM, or miles (thousand), is the amount that the advertiser will pay you for every thousand times you will display their ads. As a result, if the advertiser offered you a $5 CPM, you will get $5 for every 1,000 views of their advertising. The cost per click, or CPC, is the total that advertisers pay every time one of their ads is clicked. So, if advertisers offer you a $5 CPC, you'll get $5 each time you click on their ads. Obviously, CPM and CPC are two very different ideas. The likelihood of income for each person also varies greatly.
2. Earnings per subscriber
YouTube videos are intentionally created to interest users to "like!" and to encourage channel registration. The more followers you have, the more money you might earn from your video. That's because the more subscribers, the more likely your video will appear in search results and related video areas.
3. Estimated fluctuation using video engagement
Even if you don't have enough subscribers to get a big profit from your movie, if your video content receives a lot of views, you can still make some money. That's because the number of times a video is advertised affects the potential to earn on YouTube. The more viewers are interested in your video, the more money you can make from it.
How can you tell if your video is engaging to your audience?
- The total time that your audience watched your video is indicated by the viewing time. The longer you watch, the more engaged your audience will be.
- Viewer Retention - The percentage of viewers who are watching the video all the time. The higher the ratings, the higher the audience's interest.
- Click-through rate - The percentage of viewers who clicked on an ad in the video. A high click-through rate means your audience is interested in the products and services you promote.
How to Make Your Video Advantageous?
Just upload a video to YouTube and even if it becomes popular, it won't work just to expect it. Before YouTube can sell your videos, you need to complete a few steps first.
- Check the appropriate box in your YouTube account and agree to the YouTube Monetization Terms to create a monetizable account.
- Merge channel's AdSense account: Activate a new AdSense account or connect this YouTube channel to the active account.
- Check the video specifications you need and the type of ads available. YouTube allows you to monetize only "advertiser-friendly" videos. This means that you are not allowed to charge for videos featuring violence or nudity, and you must agree that your videos do not violate copyright laws (which is especially important if you use BGM). For each video you want to monetize, you need to enter the type of advertising you want to use. In addition, you can choose the type of advertising you want (for example, display ads, overlay videos, video commercials that can be skipped, or various other options that play in the background of your video).
- Ask YouTube to review your channel: After all the work here is done, YouTube will make sure everything is fine. As soon as YouTube gives you permission to monetize your channel, start creating and promoting your video. Remember that this process takes several weeks.